Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Tired of HW

Maybe I'm just too old. Maybe I'm a bum at heart. Whatever. I'm so tired of studying so I took a shitty picture of my juices.
Health update: Coffee everyday. Alcohol once or twice a month and cigarettes once every months. Exercise weekly. Running, yoga, ballet video, and squats. I feel pretty ok. I have bags under my eyes, but I hope it's because it's winter and I look really pale.



This picture is tiny! Ack! But I got a free Suja juice from a Victoria's Secret pop-up tent on campus. The other two are home-made. The Suja juice is apple, cucumber, celery, kale, collards, spinach, lemon, ginger, chlorella, and spirulina. My juices are celery, cucumber, kale, parsley, apples, lemon, and carrot. All organic. I usually make my own juices. I drink my juices within 3 days. I can't imagine how these juices at stores stay fresh, but I still appreciate this free one. It's pretty good. I'll stick with home-made though. Cheaper and I know exactly what's in them.

I always want to do a cleanse, but I hate them. So I just drink a green juice and/or a green smoothie everyday. I try to eat salad everyday. If I don't want any though, I don't make myself.

BTW!!!! FIRST VEGAN BAKERY in CINCY!!! Happy Chicks Bakery. So excited.

WOTD is die Katze.

No comments:

Post a Comment