Monday, March 24, 2014

Day One!

Day one has gone well. Having the potatoes is good. My green smoothie was not so good. Not too bad either. I think it was the romaine. Tomorrow is OJ in the morning and I might make a banana, pineapple romaine smoothie again so I can use all my romaine. I wish I had coffee though. My mind is a little fuzzy.

                                             Banana, romaine, and pineapple smoothie



                                         Romaine salad with avocado, tomato, mushrooms, bell pepper, and pepper, garlic powder, and apple cider vinegar as a dressing.




I had some figs before the salad.
Baked sweet potato fries with organic ketchup that I had with the salad.


I just gave up coffee cold turkey so I drank a cup of Teecino. I used to hate it, but it's really grown on me. I usually drink it at night when I want coffee.
 
I also snacked on some regular fries I am getting ready for tomorrow and 4-5 dates. And I had a GT's Kombucha. It was really hard to eat salad. Kombucha made my tumtum feel better.
 
Total calories are approx. 1500-1800.
 
Day one, done and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment