Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day Zwei

I failed to mention that I am terrible with cleanses. I already caved into my coffee craving this morning! Only 16 oz. though. And I decided if I was going to have coffee then no tv today. Which is my other addiction. AND I got some vegan ranch (follow your heart brand-it's the best).

I like the water drinking in the morning. It's very calming as I sit down and drink it all.

I can't wait to finish one of my short stories. Maybe that can happen tonight after calculus homework.

Here's what I had today:

 
4 and a half cups of plain water. (I did not eat that apple)

The coffee I drank. Something my mom got. Really good without coconut creamer or sugar.


4 jars of smoothie. Tasted better with less romaine. Red grapes, romaine, cantalope, and banana.

3 glasses of straight up orange juice. I juiced them myself.

My salad: red leaf lettuce, tomato, bell pepper, vegan ranch, avocado, red onion, mushroom, and *gasp* bac'un bits.

Baked white potato fries. No oil, pepper, garlic powder, and italian seasoning.


Banana Acai ice cream with banana, Sambazon acai pack, and a spoonfull of raw chocolate sauce from wilderness family naturals. (It's on top of my calc hw.)
I also had a date and some figs and a couple cups of cold tea and a kombucha.
 
I ran two miles today. I feel pretty tired. BTW I was thinking I might start an instagram account. And do reviews of scary movies and comics I read on this blog. I'm going to do 100 squats, too.
 
I feel pretty ok with this day's foods. I think I am going to stick with coffee. 16 oz or less. About 5 cups of water as soon as I wake up. Juices, smoothies, fruits for breakfast and lunch. Dinner is potatoes, spaghetti, or rice with a salad of some kind. Low oil.
 
Wotd is skedaddle.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment