Saturday, March 29, 2014

Day Six

I am a little hungover. I had three beers. fuck. Anyway. Good times, eh?

I started the day with three green smoothies-400 cals. Holy physics I am so worn out. Physically and emotionally. I want to do no homework and just workout all day and sleep and take baths.


 
Beet Kvass is very good (I think). I drank a two ounce shot of this.

 
Some tea. Mmm. Get regular is right. I drank two weightless teas.

 
I had some soup with my friend Nick at Cilantro. A vietnamese restaurant. It actually says "vegan" on the menu for this soup. Makes me happy.-400 cals

A handful of organic cherry tomatoes.

I had two of these babies.

 
Mmm. Frozen bananas with raw chocolate sauce.--200 cals
 
I'm really proud of myself for not having refined sugar.
I also had 200 cals of figs. I had some chili spaghetti-880 cals.
2080 cals. Damn. Oops. Hangover day. It's cool.
 
I can't wait to have donuts in NYC. Seriously.
I really like keeping up with this everyday. Keeps me on something.
 
My exercise was Buns of Envy video and I wore leg weights for 3 1/2 hours. I'm thinking of trampolining a bit and doing some squats and crunches.
 
gotta go, bye
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment