Monday, March 31, 2014

day eight

I had three 16 oz juices made of cucumber, orange, and celery. 250 cals

I had some Bob's Red Mill hot cereal. 150 cals

Some whole wheat spaghetti with sauce I made from fresh tomatoes, onions, garlic, spices, and a can of low sodium tomato sauce. 350 cals

Then during my physics exam I ate some figs and dates. I had some coffee, too. 400 cals

Then for dinner I had some steamed/boiled broccoli, potato and carrot with hot sauce over a bed of fresh spinach. 130 cals

For dessert I mashed up some blackberries I got for cheap with stevia and put that over frozen bananas with raw chocolate syrup. 140 cals

I totally forgot to take pictures. Which doesn't matter because my camera sucks, but my gma got it for me so it's awesome.

I think that was an ok day of food. I didn't wait until 4 though. I'm still glad I haven't eaten refined sugar desserts. Cals a bit below 1500 calories. I am not too full. Yes!

I have been looking up lots of food inspiration on instagram. So I am going to make my smoothies and juices first thing in the morning and drink them fresh for breakfast. I usually make them the night before to save time. I hope this will keep me from drinking my coffee.

I looked up 80-10-10 and that looks really hard. 80% calories from carbs. 10% cals from fat and protein. Normal is 40-40-20. Some doctor says that's healthier. I kinda like it, too. So for me that would be 600 cals from carbs. 600 from protein and 300 from fat.

Seriously, I am so emotional right now. I am a little stressed about school and other stuff, but seriously I am tearing up about everything sweet and sad. Babies look squishy.

I ran 7 and a quarter miles yesterday, so I'm taking a break tonight.

I gotta study for my german quiz tomorrow. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment