Saturday, March 22, 2014

Day Negative One

So I had one last hurrah on my lazy spring break. I had so much fun. It included drunken skateboarding to my favorite 24-hour diner. Yes, I ate fried food. Gasp. Crinkle fries, hashbrowns, and fried pickles. I had 3 drinks and a couple sips of whiskey. Gross. Jack at that. But I thank the person who bought it for me.

Monday I start my Raw till 4 cleanse.

My waist is 26 1/4 in.
My thigh is 20 in.
My hip is 30 /4 in.
Weight today was 106 lbs. Weight fluctuates from 106 to 108. 107-109 on my moon.

I am 5'3".

As I said before, the cleanse is for cleansing and looking and feeling healthy. I am kind of hoping to let go of some fattiness and firm up. Maybe eating whole foods and less processed oil will make my exercise more beneficial. My before pictures are a little unflattering. I am going to pick the best one right now. :)




                                                     Blah. I do not like this pic, but I shouldn't be so hard
                                                     on myself. If I don't look any different it wouldn't be so bad.

I will either post what I eat tomorrow or just start Monday. Today I woke up at 5 pm. Eek. And made some asian-style vegetable soup. Very yum. Not as good as Cilantro though. Or Pho Lang. (Vietanamese restaurants in Cincinnati).

No comments:

Post a Comment