Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Tag Drei

Here's what I had today:

Water or vodka?

 
3 organic apple. 300 cals

 
Two bags of Medjool dates and one bag black mission figs. 500 cals

 
Invisible Salad: romaine, ranch, mushroom, bell pepper, and bac'un bits, vegan parm, and tomato. 300 cals

 
Baked fries. Cals 250.

 
Two bowls of chili. I am so stuffed right now. 980 cals.
 
I am being a terrible rule follower. I had some coffee with almond milk, too. Still not so bad. I usually eat so much dessert! So this is good. I think I'm going to take my calories down. I need to eat more fruit in the day time. I was too hungry with just the apples, dates, and figs. I am going to the store now for some spinach and blueberries. Smoothie time. I might make some juice, too. Total Cals-2330. Oh man. I am too full.
 
Wotd is modulation. As in amplitude modulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment