Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day four

Here's today:

Food I ate after four
 
Ketchup and Mustard with baked potato fries. Whole wheat spaghetti with chili underneath

 
Green smoothie of banana, pineapple, cantalope, and spinach
 
I also had some dates and figs. Calories total approx. 1750. I'm trying to exercise an hour a day 5-6 days a week. Today is trampoline or running outside. It's 50 degrees. I don't know. I have been eating a bit of sodium. I think I am going to have some water retention tea. I also had some coffee, but I didn't finish it. So I'm thinking it's more of a ritual. I will make some and drink what I can as it's hot. When I'm done I'll just throw out the rest. I will keep telling myself that my preground coffee probably has bug pieces in it. Aaaahh! Oh, man.
 
I really like eating mostly raw til 4 (except for the coffee). I am sometimes overeating for dinner. But I did good today. My face looks clearer. I think not eating dessert is good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment