Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day Zero

I still feel hungover. I kinda regret getting drunk twice before my cleanse. Oh, well. It was fun.
I got some stuff together. Brown rice. Dates. Potatoes. I pre-made my smoothie tomorrow morning: romaine, pineapple and bananas. Approx. 600 calories. I will bring 4 dates to snack on. Still thinking about using corn pasta or the two boxes of whole wheat pasta I already have. I'm going to eat the potatoes and sweet potatoes and rice first then I will eat pasta if I really want it.

I also got bell peppers, red onion, mushrooms, and avocados for my salads. Organic oranges, too. For orange juice or as is.

One day a week is all raw so I think I will visit Loving Hut, a vegan restaurant for that.

 
I baked some sweet potatoes. They turned out better than I thought without oil. I kept going back and forth about using my oil I have left, but I am not. My mom can use it or I am going to make a scrub with it. Or just wait the 30 days of course.
 
Ugh. I feel gross. I'm taking a lavender bubble bath. Bye bye.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment