Sunday, May 21, 2017

Stuff I found on the Ground and Indigo Hippo

I feel very lucky to have a art thrift store in my neighborhood. It also has a pay-what-you-think-is-fair system. So they have colored stickers on everything as a guide to how much things might be worth. 

I got this 4-pk of posters and pack of markers for $2.50! The stickers were pink and the price they thought it was worth was $1 to $3. I'm going to make a BLM poster for Wed. 



I found this cool bag right outside my house on the ground. 

The kittens are so cute. My neighbor came to look at them, she might get one or two. It's hard to tell. 

I had coffee today with soy milk and sugar. I ate a chocolate chip cookie. I ate a whole wheat bread sandwich with tofurky and mustard and tomatoes. I made a cashew cream curry with potatoes and carrots and cabbage. Then I made a stir-fry with green beans and cabbage but it tasted bad. The curry was good though. I ate some crackers. Shit. Did I eat enough?  Hm. 

Ok, bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment