Saturday, May 13, 2017

Starting New Post themes: Minimalism (or just getting rid of shit) and Stuff I found on the ground

My apartment is too crowded. I need to get rid of shit. I know it's going around that minimalism is trendy but it's reasonable that after 60+ years of consumerist/factory line lives and our throw-away culture that a minimalism culture would come out of it. Unless we thought the hoarder mentality would become cool.

So I'll be sharing shit that I get rid of in a sustainable way or fixing broken things I own so they are not just taking up space. Today I will decide on some books I don't want and donate them to the library.

Stuff I found on the ground!!

I find stuff on the ground all the time. I find hair ties on campus all the time. Three weeks ago I found a giant black umbrella in the trash that was totally usable. Two days ago I found a cute cardigan laying on trashcan rim in perfectly good condition.


No comments:

Post a Comment