Sunday, May 14, 2017

Asian Food Fest in Over the Rhine! Vegan Options!

Asian Food Fest was held at Washington Park this year and at first I wasn't that keen on going but my friend Jess alerted me that there were vegan options and that their menus were posted online. I checked it out and saw that I could get filled up and menu items ranged from $2-6. 




                      This cashew cream sauce was curry flavor and as soon as I got home I cooked it up with some red rice and broccoli. I enjoyed how quick it was to make this as a meal. It was kinda salty and I added some maple syrup for a sweeter curry.


                     My friends Jess and Athena got Mango Sticky Rice with coconut milk sauce. It was really good. Could have used more rice though for $5.



                                        This is Athena and Jess. They do hair. And have great hair.



                                           Music Hall is right on the border of Wash Park where the
                                          Asian Food Fest was. It's under construction right now.



                                           There were long lines everywhere and some booths even ran out of food.
  I didn't take pics of everything I ate but I had a tofu taco at Red Sesame, Pang Rice Balls, Berry Berry bubble tea at Boba Cha, Samosas at Indigo and a Thai Basil popsicle from Streetpops. Indigo also had cabbage dosas that were vegan but they ran out!                                      



Here's where I got my bubble tea! Has everyone had bubble tea? It has giant tapioca pearls at the bottom and I love the gummy texture and huge straws. 

No comments:

Post a Comment