Saturday, May 20, 2017

I Found Kittens! And I'm Making a Zine

   I've been feeding the cats in the alley behind my house in the hopes that my maine coon cat would come around. So far I've got three cats coming around. I feel guilty because I should have trapped them all and got them fixed. One of them had babies. And this morning my mom said she found two kittens all alone. I scooped them up and realized their little tails and paws were bald and their little faces were all dirty. My house is also next to a busy street. Later in the day I found three more kittens and the mom jumped over the fence but the kittens couldn't follow. The fence into the alley is very very high. So I can see how the kittens maybe were getting hurt following her around. Poor babies. I bought some formula and wet cat food! Definitely not vegan but we make the best choices we can. 



 One kitten ate the wet food. And I bottle-fed the rest. 



This black kitten is very upset in this picture. But now the gray and white kitten is very hissy. 

I've been thinking about making a healthy and poor zine for awhile now. It's sad that poor people get a raw deal when trying to make healthy choices. We shouldn't have to choose between good health and eating.  I'm brainstorming tonight all the different sections and I still have physics problems to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment