Saturday, May 13, 2017

So Delicious Cashew Milk Dipped Salted Caramel Bars!



Ok, wow. This was as good as it sounded. 

On a side note though. I rode my bike to school then drank a bunch of coffee and then rode home from work with drinking only a small amount of water. My hand proceeded to go numb and my vision went all weird. I definitely won't go without adequate amounts of water ever again. After I drank about 3 tall glasses of water it went away. Whew. I got scared there for a minute. 

So I got these scrumptious bars at a Kroger in Clifton, Ohio. I was choosing between these and Ben & Jerry's chunky monkey. They melted in my mouth and I was glad to just have a single serving instead of a whole pint. The caramel flavor was rich. Perfect flavor combo. 




No comments:

Post a Comment