Sunday, May 7, 2017

Done with School! Happy Chicks Cake!




So that's it, I finally did it. I got my degree. Whew! I still don't feel all the way normal. I had to finish a capstone with a poster, a presentation and a lab report. I ordered cake from the vegan bakery in Northside, Happy Chicks. I love that place. They have amazing  tofu quiche and chickpea nuggets. 
                                          Chocolate-chocolate cake from Happy Chicks Bakery.
                                                                   It was very good.



                                          My friend Robin's birthday was the same night so I celebrated that too.

Me and Danny


Me and Danny Korman. Past Owner of Park+Vine 
(all vegan general store that closed early January 2017)

                                                      My cats: Top- Pema Chodron
                                                      Bottom- Eckhart Tolle

I'm going to write about the cole slaw I made for the Grill Out for Sam Dubose and my homemade vegan mayo tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment