Monday, September 14, 2015

WIAM

What I ate monday?

Today I have no pictures.

But as a vegan I ate some oatmeal with peanut butter and jelly and chia seeds.

Then I had a spinach salad with cherry tomatoes and tofurky ham with some balsamic dressing.

I also had my leftovers from York St. Cafe. Some white pita and hummus.

And then I went to an event where people had created their own phone apps. One was called Veganati. It will help people connect with other vegans. Right now it tells you where vegan options are.

While there I had half of an avocado veg wrap and a half of a peanut sauce wrap. And some red bell pepper, cukes, and cauliflower. To drink there was some green tea which I accidentally drank because I have given caffeine up and some apple cider with wheatgrass in it.

For dessert I had some chocolate cake.

I ran half an hour today and did some crunches and pushups. Hopefully, my body will acclimate some more to not having coffee. I feel crazy tired at school.

Signing off.

Greer Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment