Monday, September 28, 2015

Vegan Teeth Products

Right now I'm brushing with auromère toothpaste. This flavor is fresh mint. I always use Ecodent's vegan waxed floss. If you're new to being vegan or just curious I didn't always have my body products vegan until I learned about animal testing and the harmful effects of some ingredients in mainstream products. And it still took years for me to make the complete switch because I thought it was too hard. If it sounds too hard for you don't worry about it. Just stick to the main agenda: no meat, no dairy, no eggs.

If you are curious, I'm not sure if Kroger has vegan brands but I know Whole Foods does. Sometimes they're more expensive, sometimes the same price. You could even buy some from vegan websites like veganessentials or vegan cuts. I enjoy finding alternative vegan products. I remind myself to be on my own journey but care about myself and others (including human animals and non-human animals) and deepening that creates a deeper love/light in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment