Sunday, September 27, 2015

Elephant Walk Dinner In Igor

So we ate dinner at 10:30 last night before going to Midpoint Music Festival (pretty cool indie thing with venues scattered about OTR, Cincinnati that lasts for 3 days.

Elephant Walk is pretty cool, too because you can get carry out until 11 pm. It's half Indian and half Ethiopian. Me and Bakersfield got yellow split peas and Fasolia which is green beans and carrots. We also got lots of injera which comes with it. These dishes are vegan as you probably guessed. It was really good. I really like the different flavors you get with Ethiopian vegan food and how veggies are the major player.

Btw, I saw there is a new vegan magazine at my local vegan store, Park+Vine called Driftwood. I skimmed through it and it's fucking amazing. It talked about vegan tattoos and vegan writers who use gentle activism in their writing! Dude. This is my work! I think I've found my calling. Now only if I could get this pesky physics degree out of the way or incorporate it into my writing. Mondo stressed out here. Thinking I should try my hand at science writing. 

Also just did round 3 of hot yoga. I really like it still. Just noticed that after hard workouts it's really easy for me to reach for something fatty and sugary. Going to have to bring healthier snacks. Ha. I did bring an apple but forgot about it.

Giving up tv again. No netflix and no youtube. Starting tonight. I already quit coffee for a month now. I saw this new chocolate drink at PV (park+vine) that has 10mg of caffeine per T. Should I get it? What will happen? The world may never know because I have no money.

No comments:

Post a Comment