Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Champs on Bushwick

Champs has another location on 760 Bushwick in Williamsburg in New York. I went early (11am) to get some coffee and a pastry. The cashier was super nice.
 
 
 
 
 
The outside. I wish I would have made another video because again, you would not expect this place to just be here. It is kind of that way everywhere I've went and I love it.

 
I had a slice of blueberry pie and some coffee. It was good.

 
This girl was really nice and gave me some other recommendations.

 
Not a lot of seating, but there was outdoor seating, too. And a bathroom!

 
Yummy blueberry pie. You definitely don't find vegan pie a lot so this was nice.
 
WOTD: exogenous- having an external origin
 
Made up word of the day: Cofftastik- when you don't get your morning coffee in time and you get a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment