Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Blossom Du Jour

I really liked this place. When I looked it up it labels itself as vegan fast food. Very awesome. I like that concept.

 
This is the front and it is very small.

 
Really glad that sign was so huge. There were go veg booklets, too.

 
Not very much seating. Maybe 6 bar stools. I liked it.

 
There is an American Apparel across the street. I should have saved more money! Their stuff seemed cooler than in Cincinnati.

 
I wish I lived down the street from here.

 
I got the burrito grande- $8.50. Kinda plain I know. I couldn't make up my mind. I finally decided on this because I always wished I could get vegan cheese and sour cream on my chipotle burritos. Yay! Dream come true! It was hot when it came out and very tasty. If I come back I will get the skyscraper-a burger with bacon and onion rings.
 
This was one of my top faves.


No comments:

Post a Comment