Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Beyond Sushi

 
Wow. An all vegan sushi place. Last place I get to go to. (I may hit up Dun-well's for a coffee and a donut.)
 
 
 
Cute.

 
Still cute.

 
Me, too.

                                          Very little seating again. I'm noticing a trend here.


 
The prices were awesome. Guy was nice.

 
$7.58. $8.25 with tax. It's combo 1. One roll (8 pieces) and two special ones.
I got the Green Machine and one seaweed and one snowpea.

 
Maria got something. I forget, but it looks so pretty! And it was tasty.

 
Can we get a close-up in here? Not a very good one.
 
I loved this place. We sat at a table with random people because there just wasn't any space. I kept looking at other people's plates and thinking, "That's vegan and that's vegan...". How amazing.
 
Go eat here when you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment