Sunday, May 25, 2014

Champs Family Bakery

I got to go to an all vegan diner! I forgot to take a picture of the outside.
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside.

 
Here is some more cool inside.

 
Vegan muffins and scones. They also had blueberry pie the other day that I missed. :(

 
Vegan cookies!

I had the top left cake. Gluten-free chocolate with vanilla icing, so it was a little dry, but damn it was still vegan and I knew I was taking a chance with gluten-free. The icing was good though.

This is what I got for brunch. The French Toast Slam. Mmm. 2 pieces of soysage and veggie bacon, tofu and french toast. Next time I will get the big plate of french toast and a side of scramble. Mmm.

Day olds are $1. Holy shit. Amazing.

 
I had this for a lunch one day. Philly Cheesesteak. Really good. The cheese was awesomely melty with the seitan(?).
 
I totally recommend this restaurant.
(WOTD is insouciance. lighthearted concern?)

No comments:

Post a Comment