Saturday, September 27, 2014

Stuff I Ate and Arbonne!

 
Some pumpkin bread that is almost gluten-free. It says it contains traces. From Sami's Bakery. Addictive. Not too sweet. Reminds me of the hawaiian bread I don't eat because it has milk in it. I have to veganize that spinach dip my gma makes now.

 
I hadn't had this kind yet. And man I think it's my favorite.


 
The roast beef style slices are really good with these Daiya swiss style slices. Ha. What bland names, but at least I know exactly what it is.


 
This is my favorite sausage from Field Roast: Apple Sage. Mmmm.

 
From Arbonne I got the corrective eye creme, which I have been using only a couple days now. A little goes a long way.

 
I also got this collagen supplement. I'm a sucker for pills that claim to make you look younger. And especially since I know that Arbonne is all vegan. I will write about the results when I finish the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment