Saturday, September 13, 2014

Bilf Likes to Bite Tomato

So there are a lot of bad pictures here.
 
 
This is my favorite coconut oil. It smells the freshest and most raw. It's by Wilderness Family Naturals. I don't think my skin is super fantastic, but it's pretty soft and smooth.

 
This is one of the bakeries that has stepped in since Sweet Peace Bakery has gone. These Peaceful Crunch bars taste like butterfingers. Very tasty.

 
A Vegnews from August. Are lots of vegans buying these up in Cincinnati?! Because they should. It's a great magazine. They added a vegan family section.

 
One of my favorite pops.

 
I finally got my Meow Meow Tweet face oil in! From VeganCuts. I really like it, but I think it's making my hair all oily when I'm sleeping and I look extra grungy when I wake up. I'm going to try Arbonne soon.

 
Pineapple, banana smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment