Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Stickers, BG Pyramid, and Fem Schtuff

 
Aww. Look at all my new stickers and magnets. My faves right now are the "Praise Seitan" and "I Love Animals Too Much To Eat Them". They are both controversial. Oh, dear me.

 
So I've finally switched over! No more Krogering for disposables for me. I feel really good about this decision. These are reusable pads for those of you unfamiliar. They are handmade. I forgot if they are local. I will check.

   And finally this. I love Freelea the Banana Girl! Love, Love, Love. Compassionate, tell-it-like-it-is-vegan. She has made a RT4 pyramid and I think it's great. I do not adhere to this lifestyle, but I do strive to drink lots of water and I do eat lots of fruit. Because of her, too. And I feel loads better. I still eat lots of fats and processed foods, but I'm trying to cut it down. It's making me feel not as healthy as I want to be. So I posted this for inspiration. I am always vegan, btw. I'm a pretty hardcore bitch vegan, actually. And a kind human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment