Friday, August 8, 2014

This X-Files Novel is Pretty Good

I'm going to have to start bringing my camera to work. Today I had two cups of coffee with So Delicious French Vanilla Coconut Creamer. I had a cup of cabbage and white bean soup and a Rubenator. A Rubenator is made with Shadeau sourdough rye bread, thousand island dressing, tempeh, Daiya mozzarella, and purple kraut. It is my favorite sandwich at my job. I also ate that cookie from Iris I bought yesterday. And 2 dates. As soon as I got home I ate a piece of bread with mayo and mustard with my leftover salad.
 
 
 
 
I had to check online to make sure this was vegan and was happy to see that they had a chart with a lot of different diets and allergies. This was for sure vegan. It's from my mom.

 
I added green bell peppers, onion, carrot and garlic.

 
I ran out of greens! So I used a wheatgrass shot from my freezer and two teaspoons of matcha powder. Also I used a cup of unsweetened soymilk, 3 dates, and 1 and a half frozen banana. This was really tasty and creamy. Ok, I'm going to read some more and take a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment