Thursday, August 7, 2014

Main Street Shopping

I went shopping today on Main Street OTR.


 
This is Mannequin, a vintage shop that donates to many charities. They just moved from Vine St. to Main.



 
I got these shoes.

This is Iris Book Cafe.

 
Shelves of books line almost every wall. There's also an art show held every Final Friday. That's actually the owner there in the corner.
 
She makes vegan chocolate chip cookies, too and they have vegan options and kombucha. I got one of these cookies.


 
National Geographics.


 
The comics section. Small, but has some good ones. I forgot to ask if they will get some new stuff in.

 
I need to get a record player. I got an X-Files novel, an Edgar Allan Poe novel, and a War of the Worlds graphic novel illustrated by Steve Niles (one of my faves). Only $8.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment