Saturday, October 22, 2011

Steatopygia!

I miss George John a lot. It's only been 3 days. Meh. It's a good missing though. I would like to sleep. And wish very much that people would stop talking to me. Shit. Someone just talked to me. Going to move downtown. Hopefully, this will make my mind feel better to hardly drive at all.
I start yoga and cardio classes November 15th. This should up healthy levels. Really wanted to drink last night. And smoke cigarettes. Even went so far as to pull up to Crazy Fox and then drive away. Bakersfield was out drunk and dancing. Made me very anxious. And that was going to be my tipping point. And I thought about that in that exact moment and felt like that was probably not good. I need to stretch in the morning everyday and cut down on coffee. Up water. When I start making up multiple reasons why I should do something...Very glad I didn't drink. Super tired after 6 hours of sleep. Probably just worn out in general. Read over what I have for "Spirit Knight". It is very loose. My storyline is way off. I may have to edit stuff in first book. Need to tighten up Gem's character.






No comments:

Post a Comment