Saturday, October 8, 2011

Amoeba Dance

I wonder what my face looks like to someone else. Not all the time. Just right now. Working back to back. Need sleep. Want to go to a garage sale today. I got the vegan cupcakes. Very good. I feel better that I feel in control. Might lose something down the road but _ _ _, will have its advantages. ICBFY.  Was reading "Time" magazine...pause...I just claimed Bakersfield. Awkward. Well, not really. Sort of. You really can't help it if your significant one gives out free hugs and you want everyone to know, "Hey, buddy. That's as far as you're going to get. Here's your ___. Don't cross it. I have Chuparaptors.  Don't make me use them." ...play...in this magazine that I respect mind you, the phrase in reference to spinach and why it is good for you without an explanation is, "'Nuff said." No, I am not fucking around. I saw it very poorly while my eyes were dilated (sp). 


No comments:

Post a Comment