Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Convoluted or Interrobang?!

Well, hey there crazy. One minute you're happy and in the next five minutes Pre-cal puts you into a murderous rage. All the sudden you think maybe you shouldn't be a physicist. What?! the ?! fuck?! Now I have to calm down. Go meditate. I don't like the word meditate. I'm coming up with a new one. I really like how Bakersfield corrects himself to use "physics" instead of "lord/god". The new word for meditation is interrobang I've decided. I'm not going to clear my mind, I'm going to go float on a hoverboard (clear). Hoverboard is not in the blogger dictionary. Ha but blogger is. Nice. I got angry because of vector addition. I felt like I was just computing and not understanding the concepts. And I felt like everyone else was either getting it or just faking it (which really pissed me off).
Ok, so vector addition is force with direction and then adding that to another force with direction (magnitude). And it is based on the concepts of trigonometry.
I'm going to pretend to be a journalist so I can interview people I (may) admire. I decided that my anger could be solved with some interrobang, running, yoga, those last two I may not do, and supplementation reading about trig and vectors at Barnes & Noble before Uss Nightmare. I need examples, I need applications. The farther I go in Calculus, the more I realize...(Charles, remember to pick up a grammar book, I'm pretty sure your placement of commas is appalling) ...that most of it is fucking inference. This shit is not fucking easy. Without your teacher constantly reminding you, you would be fucking lost. I mean really. And if you do get this easily you probably have no luck with the ladies/guys. haha. Look at that. My little ego is getting hurt because I don't understand this shit. fuck. swive. Inference. that looks wrong. anyway. Most of the math I'm doing/ will do, I will have to really think about. The answers will not jump out at you. And I just found out my Calc teacher was a Mechanical Engineer. BTW I capitalize whatever I want.
I think I feel better right now. Except. I cannot work two jobs or a lot while going to school. I cannot drink or smoke cigs ever. I need to publish my book but I don't have enough money. Because I want the cover to be the way I want. And the font. I am going to make money off writing books. So that I can write and go to school. This is THE plan. I will not fuck it up.
I gotta go to the costume store to look at animal costumes. My fetish is Fluffies or Furries or whatever they're called. I like fluffies better. I'm going to fluff the shit out of Bakersfield in my honey badger costume. chupacabra. I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even talk about my health. I got wasted the other night and smoked 3 cigs. I'm eating whatever I want. My fridge is broke.

    ReplyDelete