Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Feeling Better

My throat still hurts. It was worse yesterday, especially last night. I woke up with one nostril stuffed. I took a vitamin c thingie. I think it helped. I am ubiquitous. No.
I never want to smoke again. I have no cravings for them either. I also have not been to the bar in awhile. On purpose. Not really any cravings for alcohol except wine. And even then I feel that a single glass would suffice (RED).
Oh, hey I forgot I was supposed to read science news articles during this break.
I am more sharp.
I gave up coffee. Not caffeine. I won't mind caffeinated teas.
On a side note: It is very nice to wake up next to Bakersfield. It really sets off my day nicely. Especially when I spend the night there and don't meet my quota of enjoyable showers.
I felt like I was obstinate yesterday. I was disagreeing with everything said. And I noticed it as I was doing it. Blah. It's one thing for me to ponder and pose questions, but it is another thing to be an asshole.
I'm sensitive right now. My eyes still hurt.
I have to put the reigns on my excessive eating. It's 11:49am. Hunger just started. That's way too late. Or maybe not. Because now I feel light-headed.
I'm going to drink a lot more juices. None of that bottled crap. Fresh juices. They taste way better. So no morning coffee. I am going to substitute with a green juice or a cocktail of healthy things. I would like to also take a beauty pill. For anti-aging and healthy nails, hair, and skin.
Realize I don't really have time or energy for running right now. Hopefully, yoga though. Class time. I'm hungry. Gonna eat mashed potatoes. Chupacabra.

No comments:

Post a Comment