Thursday, April 17, 2014

Slacker I am: Day 25

So Raw till 4 I haven't stuck to all the way, but at least 95%. I either have a green smoothie or dates or fruit. I haven't had any dessert except a cookie and a cupcake and a little organic sugar in my coffee.

Today I had a coffee, half a cantalope, some apple with pb, and some mango. Then for dinner I had corn, tomatoes, brown rice, lentils, vegan provolone, 3 gardein chkn pieces, and spring mix. And a little v-ranch and hot sauce.

At Iris Book Cafe I found the coolest book. It's called, "The Vegan Revolution with Zombies". Awesome. Let the summer reading begin next week.

I'm so excited. I will be in NYC May 23rd! Definitely blogging about everything I eat.

Tomorrow morning I think I'm going to try wheatberries for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment