Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 29

I drank two small coffees with french vanilla silk creamer from clifton natural. They have organic coffee from Seven Hills Coffee roasters. My favorite right now. I also had wheatberries with bananas and coco creamer and dried cranberries.
 
 
Gardein chicken patty
 
 
 
Salad with romaine, spinach, tomato, carrot, mushroom, orange bell pepper, onion, cucumber and 2 Tbsp. of v ranch (follow your heart).

 
Oven baked 1extra lg sweet potato and 5 small-medium potatoes with 3 T and 1 t of olive oil. Pepper and 1 t of salt. I only ate half of all of it.



 
Ketchup and mustard

 
Cantalope for tomorrow.
 
I also had some dates and figs. I think I reached 1800 calories today. I'm running my 8 mile run today so this is good. And I had oj and a green juice of cilantro, celery, cukes, lime, ginger, and kale.

No comments:

Post a Comment