Thursday, April 24, 2014

Before and After

I'm kinda skimping on talk. Oh, well.
 
 


before and after
 
hmmm, not a big difference.
 



Still look the same. Ew. I don't like them.
 
So I am now 104.4 lbs. waist is 26 in. thigh 19.5 in. and hip is 29 1/8 in.
 
Before was 106 lbs. waist was 26 1/4. thigh was 20in. and hip was 30 1/4.
 
cool. I guess. Overall, I enjoyed eating fruit for breakfast. I think I am going to do that from now on. I'm going to take a break from coffee. I like not eating lots of processed sugar. I can't believe how much I love dates! I also love pineapples and oj. So I am going to do these a lot more. I did run a lot. And some days I only ate 1200 calories. I think I'm going to order a box of dates. These high carb people don't eat very many greens. I love greens! But I'm not high carb. I'm Sarah. I'm vegan. After I eat a giant salad or add lots of spinach with boiled veggies I feel great.
Anyway. New detox for the coming month before NYC. No coffee. Oooo it's going to be so hard.
I ate lots of cals today. Blah. But I was hungry. 1650 cals. Well, that's not bad. bye
 
Update: I took my pics down because I might actually tell people about my blog since I am blogging about a lot of restaurants. ;)
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment