Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pepin Iris

So New Year's Eve was all right. Bakersfield and I fought about smoking cigs. I didn't drink at all NYE, but I did drink the night before at the Fox. Maybe 4 beers. I smoked four cigs. And guess what I wasn't drunk at all. Awesome sauce to that. I attribute this to my healthy diet. It almost makes me just want to eat super healthy, but then drink a lot. No, cigs though because this obviously upsets Blueberry and we can't be having that plus I really don't like smoking because it makes my throat hurt and I told myself I would quit.
Been watching lots of x-files. One of my fave ones recently is all of them!!! I fucking love pool. And I'm tired of writing. I wish I had a cat. It would be awesome if I lived with Bakersfield and we had two cats.

                                          This was a pretty good one.

                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment