Saturday, January 19, 2013

FML and EEL

That means: Fuck My Life and Everyone Else's Life.

I've been too complacent in my life. I just went from server to cashier and now I am upset. 4 more hours.

Just saw a cute baby, but surprise, the mom is fat and ugly. Because that's exactly what I want to do. Get a fat ass and have a husband that looks like a faggot.

But that's...shit I had to ring someone out and totally forgot. Oh, wait. My not-hubby doesn't look like that.  I have to pee.

I still have to pee.

I am tired and it is hard today not to go over 1500 cals. I'm at 1329. Which is probably just enough for 2 kombuchas. I might stab someone. I need to sleep in. I love sleeping in. Waking up at 9am is death for me.

I can't keep smiling people. Get a life. 3 hours left. Still have to clean kitchen and I feel like finding stuff to put on order list. Party tonight. Thinking about what to wear. This girl right here is deep!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment