Tuesday, January 15, 2013

An Unfortunate Woman I Am

So I need to get going on my other blog, OTRVegan. Shit. Soon. Maybe Monday. I really need cuddles. I have already watched four episodes of "Superskinny VS Supersize". I was thinking about why I liked it so much. Here are my reasons:

1. They have accents.
2. I know nothing about English people and their crisps and chips and pork pies (as I am writing this I realize I know nothing about the geography "over-there" either, I know that makes me stupid, oh well).
3. I like Dr. Christian and the faces he makes (like hey fattie, you can't eat all this bad shit, you're gonna fucking die).
4. I love being mortified by the size of obese people.
5. I dream of the next show which would be, "Supersize VS Superskinny" where all the anorexic people became obese and all the obese people became anorexic and Dr. Christian just starts cussing everyone out.

Liz Lovely Cowgirl Cookies are the shit. Vegan cookie dough mashed into a cookie shape. Huge chocolate chips. 840 calories in two cookies. Whoa. I could have four cookies and two kombuchas and end up with 1740 calories. Perfect. Next fad. The Komcookie diet. Yum.

My new healthy endeavor is....calorie counting!!! It's fun and saves me money. Today I had coffee, Rubin, chili, molasses, vitamin, emergen-C, hot wings, ranch, 1 1/2 kombucha, 1/4 cowgirl cookie (I make these last, I'm broke), salad, and that's it.

I must slumber and not text Jared Leto look-a-like even though I want to tell him I love him, but if he doesn't ask me to cuds soon I am blowing up his favorite place, KS CASHED.

No comments:

Post a Comment