Monday, September 26, 2011

Whoa! You said you have movie flashes, too!

When I am in Pre-cal 2 class, my mind is blown all the time. You might think my teacher would think I was weird, but I think he enjoys how much I like it even though I never do my homework or study. Swive it.
So, 3 and a half days no-smoking. I feel sharper. Wow. Healthy mind, healthy body correlation. Charles, you're stupid.
I am my own experiment. Hmm. No smoking. No alcohol. No chips. No fried food. Cardiovascular exercise that gets my heart rate up at least 4 times a week. I don't do this for nothing, you know. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Watch out! Here comes a train! Fuck. Just like that Stephen King book. I can't say the same for other people.
I hate when I write "q's" because I was always fuck up and write them as "g's" first.
I read somewhere being raw vegan lets you sleep less and function the same. It's sorta true from my experience. Except I crave potatoes like a motherswiver.
I have to stay super healthy. I enjoy math class so much when I can pay attention. I enjoy it hungover, too, but I need to understand this shit. All the way.
I have Digital Combinational Logic class now. I need to go for a run.
T. Games is my new health enemy. He doesn't know it though. And he's vegetarian. Which I think is ok. Vegan is not the healthiest form of diet if you just happen to be "vegan". I would have Bakersfield as my health enemy but with his Dilineatarianism [sp? (this is double funny, but none of you know about that)] I'm not sure how to gauge the invisible battle in my head. Not sure about chess either. Which we haven't even discussed. If B.O. can beat me after I've practiced then I'm fucked (swived). Holy physics. He probably will. Oh, man. New plan must be made. Stay tuned Earthlings...

No comments:

Post a Comment