Monday, September 26, 2011

Calculator Batteries

Hmmm...[I just deliberated over how many "m's" to use for that. (Did I even write "m's" correctly? I'm just going to stop.)]

I'm feeling sensitive in spurts now. Breathe in. The air smells so nice when you don't smoke. I was going to go to the bar but, I think that would be too much for me right now.  I can't wait to run regularly. Lily said she wants to run with me. I like that.

A yoga class and a cardio class next quarter. I'm going to up my game at work. I want to cook more. It would be nice to cook more vegan dishes better since most of the time I just eat whatever. I need glasses. No one should read my blog because it's just me talking to myself. shit.

1 comment:

  1. My existential level is like a 5 right now. Which is pretty damn even. Huh.

    ReplyDelete