Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Very Conflicted About Today

I was told there is enough food being produced to feed everyone. Theoretically, famine should not exist. The U.S. Gov't has to store food because there is too much. There are reasons we do things the way we do them. I guess the biggest problem in the world is that people don't have enough information. And they don't care. I'm not sure how this feels. I interpret this as "We're [humans] are just a big bunch of stupid assholes."
I cannot fail Pre-cal 2, Charles. You did not turn in your lab report. Your priorities are off. I know you want more time but, I can't give it to you right now. You think there's this veil? Well, all the information is here. You just need to learn it. You're an asshole.
I'm very hungry right now. Thank goodness I only have one class left. I think I'm going to read something about neutrinos being faster than light. I need a nap, too.

p.s. I added the guitar last just because I wanted a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment