Monday, April 5, 2021

What I ate- Monday & Friday dinner

Friday we ate at Lalo. Mexi-Bibimbap and Mexi-Pad Thai. Subbed out eggs for avocado on both. The new location was nice and we sat in the big open window spot in the front.




 Today I was super full from yesterday! I didn't eat until 4pm!

Coffee with silk caramel creamer. Seltzer with diet sprite drops.

I ate with my friend Dora. 

Grilled cheese with simple truth pepper jack and pumfu sausage crumbles, homemade potato salad, and some tomato soup.

Then a chocolate covered oreo.

Then african peanut stew served over white rice with green peas and some red lentils. Just one bowl.

Then I ate the head off my chocolate bunny from chocolat latours.

And a black tea from Churchills called "Moscow Nights" with Silk caramel creamer. 

Uff. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment