Saturday, October 3, 2015

S'mores

So yesterday Bakersfield threw a surprise birthday party for me. I have the sweetest partner ever. Makes me feel all squishy. :)
He got me a cake from Happy Chicks Bakery, the all vegan bakery with a storefront in Cincinnati. I got chocolate chocolate and it tasted extra good this time for some reason. I mean the other times are good but I don't know... stepping up their game I suppose.
But this picture is of s'mores because I bought this for our dessert but then there was a surprise party and I had cake. So today I laid around the house watching izombie and eating these. Failed at not watching tv. Ugh. The stress is getting to me. I'm just going to have to keep on trucking. Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to GRE bootcamp but I can't. Just thinking about it makes me nauseous.

Vegan s'mores!-grateful grahams (vegan company), Chocolove extra dark chocolate and Dandies fabulous marshmallows. Back in the day Dandies marshmallows didn't have this perfect shape. Mmm. They're even better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment