Thursday, October 8, 2015

Coco Gogo Energy Elixir & My Favorite Vegan Blogs


I've quit coffee for almost 4 weeks now. And it has been surprisingly great for me. My focus is better on homework. And I can stay on task longer. I do still get tired when I don't get enough sleep like last night (which makes sense) and at 4pm today I grabbed a green tea and put 2 raw sugar packets in it. Not good. It made me feel nauseous. 

I ran out of my coffee substitute, Teeccino and then it was on backorder so I grabbed this can of hot cocoa mix. It had 20mg of caffeine per 2 tablespoons and since a cup of coffee is almost 5 times that I bought it. It also is made of simple ingredients like coconut sugar, lucuma powder, mesquite powder, and cacao powder. It's not too sweet so I added agave and a jumbo Dandies marshmallow. It really curbed my craving for coffee. Plus there are not many products for vegans that are specifically hot cocoa mixes so this is nice. Califia creamer is best with it. I heard Califia has pumpkin spice latte! I bet it has lots of caffeine. 

My favorite blogs right now are Vegan Crunk, Spooky Vegan, and Bonzai Aphrodite. 

Wotd is nilpotent. It's when matrix A^k equals zero. 



No comments:

Post a Comment