Saturday, December 6, 2014

Vegan Creepmas and Mac

One more week of exams and then I'm done. Yes! My health has been downhill. I haven't been exercising at all. I have been trying to drink green smoothies though. My sweet Bakersfield got me a green juice today. But I've been eating whatever I want. Which is kind of ok because I would like to start the Raw til 4 lifestyle. Sort of. And for that I don't want to gain weight. And I eat 2000+ calories now so I probably wouldn't see a difference in weight. It really turns me off to think I could totally super clean and healthy and gain weight. I might change my mind about how concerned I am with weight, but oh, well for now.
 
 
Here's my cats. Bilf is all over Jared. Jared doesn't care.

 
My friend Robin!
 
So after exams I plan to participate in some Creepmas activities like halloweenizing some xmas stuff.

 
My healthy meal (not) of Earth Balance Cheddar Mac and Tofurky BBQ Chkn Pockets. Mmmm. Good thing I had a 16 oz green juice today. That was about 1000 calories (!).
 
 
My favorite cookies!

 
Me before Germany (Random)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment