Friday, December 19, 2014

Using Shredded Paper as Cat Litter

It didn't work for me!

Actually, my less picky cat was fine. He's just fluffy so he would take a lot of the paper with him and I'm not sure if the poopy clumps on my kitchen bench were from my short-haired cat or Jared.

But this morning Bilf (short-haired cat) shat behind my television! Aaaah! He usually poops in the bath tub when he's upset with the litter situation. So I know it was really bad. Anyway, back to litter.
It just costs me more money because I try to only shop local, but it's totally worth it. The shredded paper still works for my mouse though so that saves me $16 a month.

My poor Jared is also puking a lot. And he puked in front of my tv. What a day. I learned he cannot eat so much wet food at one time. He eats too fast.

Yes, my cats are so sexy with their bodily functions.

I'm glad this happened though because it's forcing me to winter clean. I can't let my cats in my room without me because I have a couple of cluttered spaces and I think these are their favorite places to do nasty things (because they feel hidden?).

No comments:

Post a Comment