Thursday, December 19, 2013

Stuck

Oh man, I feel like the laziest piece of shit. I managed to pass all my classes. Two A's, a B-, and a C. I'm ecstatic. Sort of. I have been watching Tv like it's a drug I'm addicted to. It's terrible. I quit smoking and drinking for this shit. Blah. It's like I don't want to feel anymore.

Too much coffee, too, I think. I need more walks. My body is trying to get sick after celebrating my grades. Too much drinking and smoking. I totally want to exercise, but I'm afraid of getting sick.

Boring.

Where do I draw the line though?

I need balance. Everyone needs balance. I don't get it. I can't handle alcohol. It's going to be awhile. Too much socializing, too. And not the right kind. We are all too selfish. Or too boring. Goddamn. No winning this game, eh? I do want to play boggle with Steve, though.

I miss summer already. I act like it'd be my savior, but I know that's not true. Me and the sun don't play nice. I get sunsick.

Meditate, take walks, draw, and write. That's what I'm prescribing myself. Drink it down with lots of water and vegan chocolate chip cookies. I made them super good this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment