Friday, December 20, 2013

Maynard Interview

No tv today. Man, I am braindead. I am listening to a Maynard Keenan interview which is not tv. And I watched a Tool video. Thinking about when to do a run. Just made vegan sloppy joe and vegan cole slaw. They are both pretty good. Nayonaise is not my favorite. Vegenaise is the best and I did not have any.

On the way to ultimate health I have decided to concentrate on mind health. On the body side I just try to exercise everyday and if I don't I don't and I don't eat as much as I usually do or I try not to. I ate three fucking amazing cookies today. No, 4. and Pho and a high sugar ginger ale which sucked. but at least it tasted good. Anyway, I'm going to put up some stories I've written recently.

I'm going over to some friends' house to eat dindin.

E.L. is a 5 at this moment. That's pretty good. I was pretty much 1 yesterday and that's not good. (Existential Level:1-12, 0 is dead, 12 is insanity of feeling unreal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment