Saturday, November 23, 2013

X-Files...Again

Saturday night spent watching X-Files and doing Calculus. Ten problems 9 pm to 2:20 am. Wow. I really need to quit watching tv while I do my homework.
But I need to start writing every night. So here I am. This is my health blog. Sort of. So I will write a little about that:
I have quit smoking pretty much all the way.  I still get the urge like on my bday Oct. 1. And I did smoke one and felt effing terrible. The sad thing is that I really don't care if I smoke or not. Just like I have begun not to care about Physics. But I am doing it anyway.
I have not been meditating! unfortunately. I have not been running a lot either which sucks. Next semester I won't have to work as much so I can run more and write more and study more.
I still drink coffee everyday except I limit it to one cup in the morning.

Word of the day is "Twiddle".

I still take a multi-vitamin by Deva. The green one. And I take e3 renew. Pretty much everyday, but sometimes I forget.
I have not been drinking much at all. I super drank on my bday and alcohol poisoned myself. Kind of. I drank 2 beers last night and woke up ok. Kind of. Mostly.

Decided to let go of drawing. I am a writer. I like physics. This is me. Not the artist. I'm a crafty scientist? Not yet. Just a being.

No comments:

Post a Comment