Monday, November 11, 2013

Violet

Thinking about dying my hair purple. That's not why the title is "Violet". It's Hole.

I wish I could drink a lot of alcohol. What the fuck, right? It seems like a drink would be so nice. Three would be nice. Staying up till 3 am after playing pool all night and smoking cigarettes sounds so nice.

But I quit smoking. I hardly ever drink. The only vices I have now are sugar and coffee. Not even sex. Which, if you knew me would be one, but it's not. My sexy man has me whipped. In a weird sort of way. I do get laid though, pretty frequently.

Again, this blog is about my health journey. Ultimate health. Feeling my absolute best. I feel tired. Can't exercise much, but I try to run and do some exercise videos on youtube. I gotta go across country and go to California. See Hollywood. It's all about the experience.

I count calories like a half-assed motherfucker. 1500 a day keeps the pounds away. And really between work and school, I don't have much time to eat. I do squeeze in a lot of web surfing and fucking TV though.

Gotta do Calc.

Later.

I am weird and listening to Hole's "Live Through This" repeatedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment