Friday, February 8, 2013

Who Feels Like Scheisse?

I do. I have acquired the stomach flu. And I don't remember this flu as a child. I do remember sprite and chicken noodle soup. Two things I would not think of ingesting at this moment or maybe ever.
I am also at King Spa. Rice in german is rice. Danny is working and sauna-ing.
It is extremely hard to think right now.
I might spew. Not really. I want to hop on a train to Chicago even though I would be in pain. So the plan is to get better today and hit the town tomorrow. He's about to go into the Fire Sudatorium. Wait. I forgot I saw a typo on something. I will be right back.
Did not know that "pantie" was spelled that way. I thought it was with a "y".
The Fire Sudatorium supposedly helps cure cancer and repairs reproductive organs. As soon as Bakersfield comes out to watch our shit I'm going in to get FERTILE people.
I am going to be published hopefully in Abservd magazine. It's local in Cincinnati. I'm not published yet in there so I better not get too excited. I'm going to submit a story to The New Yorker next.
I need to be editing that story right now.
On to another problem: I need to go back to school in the fall and hurry up and graduate. I want to do Physics, but maybe I need to get real with myself. The only other thing I would go to school for is writing or art. So I guess I would do writing, but I don't know if I have to shell out more money to become a writer. I can just write. One of the reasons I stuck with it as a kid was because all you need is a writing utensil (maybe eyeliner or lipstick in a pinch) and something to write on, be it a napkin or cardboard box.
Seriously, I can't do anything right now. With this flu. I asked off work for four days and wind up getting the flu. Nice.
And now my brain hurts. Somebody is getting stabbed (by me). Rush Hour 3 is playing in the theater.
Now I am fertile. Yes. Am pouring water down my throat hole. Blueberry just got a juice that has yogurt in it. Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment